From the Vantage account Settings page, you can edit your personal profile, create API access tokens, and configure organizational settings.
Only Organization Owners can configure organization settings. See the Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) documentation for details.
From the top navigation bar of the Vantage console, click Settings. On the side navigation bar, review the options under General Settings.
Provider integrations are organized into workspaces. From the Workspaces section, you can manage each of your workspaces as well as create a new one. See the Workspaces documentation for more information.
View Billing & Plans
From the Billing & Plans section, you can view your usage, current plan, and previous payments/invoices.
If you need to use a different email address for invoicing, please contact Vantage Support at email@example.com.
Invite Users to Your Account
From the People section, you can invite new users, view a user's role and team associations, and remove users. To invite a new user:
- Under General Settings, select People.
- Click Invite People.
- Enter the user's email and select a role and associated teams.
- Click Send Invitation. The new user's name will appear in the People list with Invite Pending as well as a link to Resend the invite.
Click the ellipses (...) next to a user's name to edit or remove a user.
See the Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) documentation for details on team configuration.
Vantage supports many Single Sign-On (SSO) options. See the SSO documentation for more information.
Configure provider integrations from the General settings. See the Integrations documentation for more information.
From the top navigation bar of the Vantage console, click Settings. On the side navigation bar, review the options under Personal Settings.
Update Your Profile
In the Profile section, you can change your display name as well as your email address. Note that changing your email will log you out and require you to re-confirm.
Create a Vantage API Access Token
You can use the Vantage API to programmatically access cloud pricing data.
To generate an API token:
- On the left navigation of the Settings screen, select API Access Tokens.
- Enter a new token name, select the Read and/or Write scope, and click Create.
- Click Show to reveal and copy your token.
To revoke a token, click Delete.
Reset Your Password
The following steps are for users who directly sign in to Vantage.
If you forget your password or would like to change your password, follow the below steps.
- From the top-right corner of the console, click the profile icon, then click Logout.
- You will return to the Login screen. Type your email in the Email Address field. Then, click Continue.
- On the Sign In page, click Forgot your password? and enter your email again.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click confirm the password change, then enter a new password.
- Click the right-facing arrow, then go to console.vantage.sh to sign in with your new password.